A strong organization is built with a core group of committed members who work together with a clear a vision and common goal to achieve its mission and mandate. It requires dedicated and passionate people to accomplish this. Jaku Konbit is always looking for talented, goal-oriented, driven professionals who can help to continue to build and strengthen our organization.
If you have a few hours a month and would like to develop your professional skills, feel you would like to make a tangible difference in the Community, have a passion or skill that you would like to share, or if you need to gain some specific work experience or want to gain leadership or management experience.
Each position is flexible and designed to accommodate your schedule. Within each category, there are opportunities for several people. So if you are unable to commit much time, that’s okay – we can still work within your time restrictions. Listed below are some volunteer opportunities:
- Creating news bulletins
- Creating posters (Graphic design)
- Event Planning
- Managing social media (Facebook and Twitter)
- Organizing an athletic program, social activities, workshops and a job fair
- Organizing social activities and health and nutrition workshops
- Responding to emails and voice messages
- Tutoring services in either Math, Science, English or History
Please contact Jaku Konbit’s office at 613-567-0600 or email email@example.com to obtain more information.